Translate

2013-07-25

"The Vampire Diaries" actress is on magazine cover

While we’ve often pondered what a Vampire Diaries/Teen Wolf crossover would look like, we’ll just have to settle for this awesome news: Both TVD’s Nina Dobrev and TW’s Tyler Posey have been selected by Variety.



Nina’s being honored for her work with Free the Children, while Tyler is getting accolades for his work with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. People who have been affected by the stars’ involvement in these charities will also attend the event.

Congratulations to Nina, Tyler, Abigail, and Jake!


More Information:

2 comments:

  1. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information.
    Bathroom Sink Faucets Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.
    Bathroom Sink Faucets

    ReplyDelete