Translate

2013-10-29

Prepare For Daryl And Nick Withdrawal On The Walking Dead Season 4

Prepare yourself for Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) and Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) withdrawal on The Walking Dead Season 4.


We've already been told this season will feature two "standalone” episodes for The Governor (David Morrissey), including flashbacks of where he's been.

Andy told Atlanta Magazine in early October. "My job is to serve my character in the scripts that I'm given. I just read two scripts, both of which I'm not in. And I think they're the greatest episodes we’ve ever had.'

Norman added, "You're so right. Now it's starting to branch out internally. It's about the stories of these characters in this zombie world. The latest script I just read, I couldn't sleep.”

1 comment:

  1. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers.
    Bathroom Sink Faucets Blog

    ReplyDelete