Translate

2013-04-26

"Burn Notice" - Just say why don't I watch it

boxsetbest : First, solve the problem of the subject.

Burn Notice - this is already underway in season 5, known as the first card hit drama in the USA, why do not see it? Only one answer, bad luck, I missed it.


Forgive me that the title party, Burn Notice is the drama that I love. It was two years ago that I just started to notice Burn Notice. To tell the truth, though I feel pretty good when at first glance on the poster,the show did not cause lively discussion, then I gave up.

Later I really started to look at the Burn Notice, I notes that this is a drama of a lot of influence in the eyes of the audience. The classic role in play has become the hero of a new generation of screen, he has numerous celebrity fans and admirers and imitators of the production team.


The protagonist of the play, Michael was a spy, but suddenly he was declared to be included in the blacklist one day. Michael caught unprepared because of this sudden change, because once he will be blocked by the organization , he will have nothing,all records will be erased.Even worse is that he was controlled in Miami since the beginning of the story. So the lone hero battles Miami, He had to take refuge in that she could trust people, including ex-girlfriend Fiona, an old friend of Sam and his mother Mandolin.

Michael is a patriot, he bent to find out exactly who discredit him, and he can not wait to go back to the old way of life. But when penniless, Michael must show off his special skills to help those who are in trouble to earn some extra money.
Michael, Fiona and Sam definitely regarded as a very successful combination of Burn Notice.

For more information : Burn Notic Season 1-5 DVD Box Set



No comments:

Post a Comment